Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Love Bird Bedroom Inspirations

I have to decorate my bedroom. Its never ever been officially done. I've finally figured out what I want to do with it! (About time!) I want it pretty relaxing. We spend a majority of the time in here since both our computers are in here too. I wanted it kinda cutesy... My hubby may pretend to care... but I could paint the room bright pink and he wouldn't care. I was tempted to do chocolate and pink just cause I could. But I think my new plan is much better.

As of right now these are the colors (which may vary according to monitor and color settings)


The lovely yellow "Bumblebee" will be on the ceiling. This should help lighten the room from the darker colors.

The lighter "Blue Paradise" will be on the walls that have the windows and the door. The yummy "Mesquite Tan" is the trim (and tree!) color. I love the color of chocolate and blues (and pinks and mint for that matter!)

"Blue Coast" will be on the wall opposite the double windows. I think this will make all the colors pop and I hope they will work well together in the space.

If I add hearts to my lil bird accents I plan to do I'll probably do them in white.

Here is an inspiration board of other bird decor I'd like to imitate myself
.

The bed is kinda a "in my wildest dreams" thing! hehe I cant wait to do it all, but it will have to wait til after Christmas I'm sure!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your inspiration board...love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHH! Sounds exciting! Be sure to take before and after pics!
    I love your inspiration board...
    http://www.thewannabewahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is the coolest bed I have ever seen! Where is it from? Where can I get it, in other words?

    ReplyDelete