Monday, November 9, 2009

Autumn Digiscrap Freebie

Well here it is! I hope you like it! I've spent the past several days trying to make unique (and cute!) elements for a simple fall mini kit! I've really had fun making it, and I hope you enjoy it! There are 4 papers, 4 raffia wraps, 4 straight ribbons, 4 leaves,a scarecrow, a turkey, and an acorn.

Its personal use only. Please dont give out the link, if you want to share it please refer them to here so that they may enjoy Autumn Splendor too! If you use it to make a blog header or background please send me a link so I can see it in action!! Also if you use any elements please please please send me a layout so I can post it here. If I get a few layouts I'll probably make Kit addons or freebies exclusively for people who send me their layouts.

Anyway onto the kit! May I present: Autumn Splendor by Night Owl Notions!


2 comments: