Friday, November 27, 2009

25 Days of Christmas

Since I'm really feeling the holiday spirit this year I want to really get my girls into it also. Along with our yummy advent I really want to teach them about the traditions and all the great lessons of the season. I've come up with a list of things I'd love to do each day. Three of our days are birthdays so they were easy enough! These probably wont be in order since some of these will have to be done when they can be.

  1. Decorate the Christmas Tree
  2. Put up lights outside
  3. Listen to Christmas Music
  4. Watch a Christmas Story
  5. Make Christmas Cards
  6. Take Christmas Pictures
  7. Attend Neveah's party
  8. Read The Night Before Christmas
  9. Make homemade playdoh snowmen
  10. Make Gingerbread houses
  11. Watch a Christmas Carol
  12. Go look at Christmas Lights
  13. Attend Meghan's party
  14. Write Santa letters
  15. Go visit Santa @ the Mall
  16. Watch Polar Express
  17. Play Christmas Bingo
  18. Go to Grandmas for Christmas Jammies
  19. Christmas with Papaw's side of the family
  20. Daddy's Birthday
  21. Watch Prancer
  22. Read Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
  23. Color Christmas Pages
  24. Attend Kaleigh's party
  25. Its Christmas!!!!
I can't wait to do these things and maybe more! Can you believe we have 3 birthday's in the family in December, plus Lily's little friends birthday?! Busy Busy Busy! January has almost as many birthdays but not quite!

4 comments:

  1. Κelly ,what a list!!
    Love that! Christmas it's such a busy time!
    lots of love ,
    hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, i'd love you to be amongst my friends-followers list!
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! We're trying to do all of that and move to a new house on Dec. 12th - kind of putting a strain on the holiday stuff. I did find our Christmas coloring books while packing and thought that was a major accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow SITSta! I need your help!

    Could you vote for me in Iron Cupcake?

    (I am campaigning for votes….because I put a lot of time and effort into this)

    If there is anything I can do for you in the future don’t hesitate to ask!

    Here is the link: http://mamanandgourmand.blogspot.com/2009/11/please-vote-for-me-iron-cupcake.html

    ReplyDelete