Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Family Night

Busy weekend coming up! Since we aren't going to be home tomorrow and Saturday, I thought tonight we could have a family night tonight instead. We will be making our mummy dogs, baking ghost cookies, and then carving pumpkins. After that we are gonna bake the seeds. YUM!

Then settle down and watch a movie or two. I'm still trying to decide what movies to watch. I'll probably take a vote : P Here's some of my options:

1) The Adventures of Ichabod Crane (The Legend of Sleepy Hallow)
2) Ernest Scared Stupid
3) HalloweenTown
4) Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie
5) Haunted Mansion
6) Corpse Bride
7) Hocus Pocus (My favorite!!!)
8) Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
9) Nightmare before Christmas
10) Addams Family

Ack! Decisions, Decisions! What is your favorite Halloween movie?

3 comments:

  1. I think Halloween Town.or Hunted Mansion.
    I love baked pumpkin seeds!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Hocus Pocus or Nightmare Before Christmas(My favorite :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! Brings back good childhood memories...
    whatever you watch, you'll have a great time! ;0)

    ReplyDelete